Write For Us
How to Contribute
We are looking for contributors who have a passion for the Beach Ocean Life.
A typical article might be around 800 words, but can be shorter or longer and with an image or video. Please include a Bio and Keep it short and fun, and be sure to share a link to your site, your Twitter, Facebook or Instagram usernames – we’ll tag you!
We will publish dedicated coverage for non-profits whose missions we and our readers believe in.
Please submit original content. Plagiarism is strictly impermissible. Love Life Beach retains first publication rights and the right to reuse or modify content.
As a guest contributor, content submissions are unpaid. Featured writers and experts will benefit from maximized exposure to our global readership and a backlink to their own site.
All submissions should be:
- Submitted in their entirety; between 500 and 1,000 words
- Evergreen; posts that won’t become outdated
- Headshot of the contributor
- Brief bio. You may include a link to your company website, blog or preferred social network.
- Unique, creative, timely, and relevant
- A conversational, informal style is ideal. Use hyperlinks when relevant and source quotes, data and references within a post.
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Sources (e.g. quotations, references, links)